Friday, May 22, 2009

Artistic photography outing...

This one was taken looking up through the supports of the London Eye.






I love the contrast between the similarity of all the houses, next to the abstract formations of the clouds.






I liked the way the ivy here gently wrapped itself around the plump pillar.







I noticed the decorative "barbed-wire" after first arriving here, and I intend to get some more shots of some others that I saw on the tour that I really liked. I've never seen such a decorative, and creative solution to keep out intruders.






There are so many beautiful and unique finials atop the iron fences surrounding nearly every home. I've recently become obsessed with these, but have only been able to take photos of a few of them near my residence.






I especially enjoyed this one with it's many layers of peeling paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment