Friday, June 12, 2009

CARRICK-A-REDE ROPE BRIDGE...

I REALLY enjoyed this place. If you ever get the chance though, I wouldn't pay the 4 Euros to cross the rope bridge, because there was only one photo that I got from the other side that really meant anything to me. All the rest are from the free side.







This very colorful alcove is the only thing I thought was worth crossing the bridge for...not because I'm afraid of heights, but just because I think my greatest pics came before crossing the bridge!



This was back in the coach headed to the next destination! I loved the sheep of course, but the little village in the bay is what I was after.

You can see it a little better here! Can you even imagine living there? I would have gladly walked along the beach here if we had the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment