Friday, June 12, 2009

The remains of DunLuce Castle, and Corry...

Sorry for the poor pictures...we didn't stop for these photos, so I took them as best as I could through the window of the coach. These are the remains of DunLuce Castle. We saw these after leaving Giant's Causeway headed for Derry.



I would have loved to have gone down to the sand to do some exploring! I guess this just means I'll have to come again! :)


WOW!

Some cool things I saw in Corry...I think...it was just a small town that we drove through on the way back to Belfast.


This was just outside of Dublin coming from Belfast. What a great way to end a VERY long day!

I love how the sand in this one nearly makes a heart! Maybe I'm just seeing things because I'm missing you all, and someONE in particular! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment