Saturday, June 13, 2009

CLIFFS OF MOHER...

My first look at the Cliffs of Moher!



Of course, I had to play with the flowers too! :)



The Cliffs are absolutely GRAND, but I think these paled in comparison after having been so thrilled with Giant's Causeway and the area surrounding the Carrick-a-Rede bridge!








I loved this flowery outcropping of what looked like sand or limestone from this distance. I wonder what that is!? It was in a perfect little lace pattern though!



This is one of the watchtowers in the area.









I loved the combination here of the castle, the ocean, the tall, green grass and flowers! =) I nearly wanted to lay down in the piles of grass behind me and wait for our visit here to be over! (I think some of the INCREDIBLE lack of sleep could be accounting for those feelings too!)




So, I decided to just keep playing with my camera, framing the Cliffs with all the beautiful flowers across the way! :)









This was the view when looking away from the cliffs. (There were soooo many sheep here! EVERYWHERE you look!) I used to collect rubber ducks from everywhere...now I think it might be sheep! I have four stuffed sheep for myself so far! They're just so freaking cute!



I love how creative positioning wiped out the hundreds of people that would have been in the shot surrounding the base of the castle! :D

It looks so beautiful and peaceful from this perspective! I could imagine having a nice picnic lunch on the lawn! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment