Sunday, June 7, 2009

STONEHENGE...

Today I finally went to Bath and Stonehenge! I missed the optional class excursion while I was in Paris, so I found another company offering the trip, since I really wanted to see both!

The morning and early afternoon in Bath were absolutely beautiful, but by the time we got to Stonehenge, the clouds were dark gray, and rain was starting to fall.


I was a good sport at the beginning...


...but as I worked my way around the circle, it started to hail!


Still happy...


But by this time, I'm very cranky and cold, so I quickly ended my tour and ran back to the bus where I shivered nearly all of the hour and a half drive home!
(I had to laugh that you could actually see my irritation in this photo!)

1 comment:

  1. That Sucks mom! I think its kinda funny to see all the pictures in a row though! : ) I miss you! We love you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete