Sunday, June 28, 2009

EDINBURGH ZOO

This morning, Mallory and Chelsey and I went on a boat cruise from Queensferry to Inchcolm Island. There was an amazing ruined abbey there, and we saw some baby seagulls. Queensferry was an absolutely beautiful town as well, but that's much too large a post for me to do right now, so I'll just get straight to our zoo trip after we got done with the boat cruise.




Penguins make me happy! They're just soooo cute! :D

This guy looks a little cranky though! He kind of reminds me of Jack Nicholson!
Do you see the resemblance? LOL

And how beautiful are these ones?


YUP! This is me...very happy! :D
(And to think I didn't really want to go to the zoo! It was free with my pass, and Chelsey wanted to go, which is why I went!)

I was soooo ready to take a nap with this girl! Her name is Mercedes! That's what I intend to do for about a month after I get home! I feel like I've had non-stop 14-hour sight-seeing days since I arrived in London nearly 45 days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment