Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mystery solved!

When I first arrived at my room in London, during the course of snooping through the cupboards,

I came across a plastic item, and thought to myself...

I found it hilarious that a previous tenant wondered the same thing,
enough to label the device with their thoughts!


I came up with my own ideas for what this crazy device was,
and got some ideas from my fellow travelers...


"Brollie" stand...


Shoe holder...


Razor stand...


Completely useless piece of plastic to hang over the side of the cabinet
that resembles a giant bottle opener...




These were all very good suggestions,


but one night while I was reading the microwave manual...


(I know...it's sick that I was reading a microwave manual while I was in London,


but I had a very good reason!)


...the answer was plain as day, wonderfully illustrated!




It was a freaking...


No comments:

Post a Comment